Sign In | Join Free | My vivirlatino.com
vivirlatino.com
ZhongHeng Machine Manufacture Co.,Ltd
ZHONGHENG MACHINE MANUFACTURE CO.,Ltd LOVE CUSTOMER, SERVICE FOR CUSTOMER!
Home > Cold Roll Forming Machine >

Furring Stud And Track Channel Cold Roll Forming Machine With 20mm Thickness Middle Plate

ZhongHeng Machine Manufacture Co.,Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Furring Stud And Track Channel Cold Roll Forming Machine With 20mm Thickness Middle Plate

Brand Name : MST
Model Number : 100*50/90 50
Certification : CE SGS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 1 sets
Price : USD 12800 -13800
Supply Ability : 30 sets per month
Delivery Time : 30 working days
Packaging Details : packaged with film cover
Material : Steel strip
Forming stations : 14
diameter of shaft : 50mm
Material of blade : CR12
speed : 40m/min
profiles : two sections
thickness : 0.32mm-0.45mm
power : 5.5kw +4kw
Contact Now

Furring stud and track channel cold roll forming machine with 20mm thickness middle plate


Reference pictures

APPLICATION:
Light Steel Framing Machine is designed as light steel frame manufacturing plants. With high throughput, reliability, ease of maintenance, simple operation and a focus on design, these new integrated manufacturing plants deliver high productivity, high quality and accurate output.


1:Our advantageous:

1): Factory direct supply price.

2): We have exported for more than 10 years.

3): Our customer are from about 40 countries.

4): We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.

5): High-end and high-grade design

EQUIPMENT LIST:
1. Hydraulic Decoiler with Breaking device is equipped for coil processing.
2. Rollformer with tooling
3. Hydraulic cut-off machine
4. Run Out Table or automatic stacking device
5.PLC and Touchable Screen are used for data processing and setting.
6. Roll forming speed is 8-12 meter / minute.

Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specification
Furring stud and track channel cold roll forming machine with 20mm thickness middle plateud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power5.5kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power4kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Framewelded steel plate
8Backboard Thickness20mm
9Driving of machinegear box and chain driving
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.45mm
12Feeding Width90
13Effective widthaccording to your request
14Productivity0-25m/min
15Roll Station10
16Roller Diameter50mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size3600×900×1200mm
21Total Weight2.7T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24Packagenude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Parameters:


NOMain parameter of metal sheet rolling machine
1Suitable to processColor steel plate
2Rollers13-20 PASS
3Dimensions5.5*1*1.5M
4Power5.5+4kw
5Thickness of the plate0.3-0.8mm
6Productivity20-30m/min
7Diameter of the rollerΦ60mm
8WeightAbout 2.5T
9Voltage380V 50Hz 3phases
10Material of the cutting plateCr12
11Hydraulic40#
12Control systemPanasonnic PLC control

Contact us

Contact Us
shirly zhang
CompanyMaster International Trade Co.,ltd
Address

No 104 national Road, Botou City, Hebei,

China

WhatsApp0086-15133711731
Email

shirlyrollformingmachine@aliyun.com



Product Tags:

double layer roll forming machine

      

light keel roll forming machine

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Furring Stud And Track Channel Cold Roll Forming Machine With 20mm Thickness Middle Plate Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: ZhongHeng Machine Manufacture Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0